I know i haven’t been posting in a while but i had some problems with my laptop :(.
Anyway i would like to wish everyone reading my posts a Happy (late) New Year and may all your wishes come true this year and the years to come ^_^. Hope you guys had fun.
Since it’s a “fashion” to post what we want to do in 2014, here we go:
- try and eat less ( good luck to me…food is good 😦 )
- read more
- game less
- practice with makeup so i won’t have to take a class….expensive 😦
- practice painting ( even thought i don’t really have a talent)
- be good at the new job (game testing rulez <3-intentionally with a z)
- raise money for stuff
- blog more ( yup….i always get to do something else and i really want to get into some serious blogging…be it random)
- take care of my skin more ( i am not the girly type so i don’t really use creams and stuff….:D )
- learn how to arrange my hair ( it’s really straight and soft so i really can’t do much about it…it always looks the same)
- let my nails grow ( i’m a nail biter..i did let them grow once till i got tired of them ripping off and i just rage quit…:)) )
- write and gather all my poems in one book ( i would like to get into my passion for real: writing poems that rhyme 😀 )
Oh well…there they are. Even though some people say that ” you shouldn’t let people know of your resolution.It will never happen if you say..” i am not that superstitious and i believe that if i really work at them, and want to accomplish them, then i will do it!
Sorry if sometimes my English is not as good, but i am trying ^_^.
So! What is your NYR??? Just comment with something you would like to accomplish this year.